Christian Maurice Consulting was originally founded in March 16, 2011 as a broad based consulting partnership specialized in sales and Sales Outsourcing; creating and developing markets for companies and helping to produce additional revenue streams, get reference wins, and close businesses in diverse markets.
However, with increased market opportunities and an ambition to operate its own franchises, the company restructured in March 02, 2016 as a limited liability company with emphasis on sales of both own and third party-owned products as well as delivering the outsourcing services to companies that it has been known for.
Christian Maurice Consulting Limited is the franchise owner of Burgess Supadog® and Power Extreme® animal feeds in Nigeria and the operator of its subsidiary-owned Doglly® franchises: Doglly Carne, Doglly Flavours and Doglly Junior. The company continues to expand its product and service portfolios.
Our teams are presently growing sales and directing sales activities of companies across diverse industries including: pharmaceutical, food & beverage, energy, telecommunications and cosmetics products.
With existing relationships and databases at their disposal, our sales teams are great at:
- Demand generation
- Debt recovery and
- Market research projects.
We work with you to create a blueprint for sales growth based on your goals and objectives and then help you validate the strategy through pure sales execution.
Bottom line is we produce results.
All Christian Maurice Consulting sales teams are led by handpicked senior sales executives and supported by operations professionals familiar with your industry and ready to start producing improved sales results from Day One. We focus on strategy first, and then quickly transition into execution.
The Christian Maurice Advantage
- Quick and efficient market penetration
- Guaranteed performance bonds upon engagement
- Build a new sales channel without impacting direct sales, or vice versa
- Leverage centuries of combined experience, relationships and training for roughly the cost of one senior sales executive
- Opportunity to test new markets or open new territories before hiring internal sales resources
- Keep internal sales teams focused while experimenting with new product or service offerings